saturday was a perfect day.
- coaching with annie on the third mvt of 127
- went to the gym which felt amazing actually
- relay for life with hannah and clement—we got starbucks on the way and then walked around the track for half an hour and it was really cool to see everyone out there participating in the cause
- it was the world’s most gorgeous day and the first warm day of the year really so hannah and clement and michael and genevieve and i walked to little italy for dinner (pictured: the amazing pizza hannah and clement and i demolished). little italy was in its absolute prime—it was just bustling, people everywhere you looked dressed in their nice spring clothes sitting outside and drinking wine and eating italian food and talking and laughing, the mood of the entire place noticeably boosted by the gorgeous weather, it was just beautiful
- TCO concert—amazing. yuja wang played rachmaninoff 3 and i did some thinking during the performance and came to the conclusion that homegirl can wear whatever the fuck she wants onstage because she is a fucking MONSTER on piano, holy shit. and then oh my GOD they did scheherezade and PREUCIL’S SLIDES. I AM DEAD. WE ARE ALL DEAD.
- there weren’t any parties happening but we wanted to have a fun sexy saturday night out so the we went back to my room and took some tequila shots and ate some strawberries then the five of us hit the hookah lounge, which was SO fun. clement and i blew smoke into each others mouths and clement and hannah blew smoke rings and michael flirted with genevieve and we blew smoke bubbles and it genuinely was the most fun sexy way to spend a saturday night
- ran into julian on the way back and he joined us for a hilarious game of cards against humanity
- julian left and the five of us all collectively spooned/cuddled/laid on top of each other and ended up drifting off in a sleepy pile on genevieve and hannah’s collective bed until we woke up at like 4:30 and went our separate ways
love my people more than words can express.